Follow
International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences (IJCMAS)
IJCMAS is now DOI (CrossRef) registered Research Journal. The DOIs are assigned to all published IJCMAS Articles.
Index Copernicus ICI Journals Master List 2017 - IJCMAS--ICV 2017: 100.00 For more details click here
National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS) : NAAS Score: *5.38 (2019) [Effective from January 1, 2019]For more details click here

Login as a Reviewer

Indexed in



National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS)
NAAS Score: *5.38 (2019)
[Effective from January 1, 2019]
For more details click here

ICV 2017: 100.00
Index Copernicus ICI Journals Master List 2017 - IJCMAS--ICV 2017: 100.00
For more details click here

See Guidelines to Authors
Current Issues

Original Research Articles

PRINT ISSN : 2319-7692
Online ISSN : 2319-7706
Issues : 12 per year
Publisher : Excellent Publishers
Email : editorijcmas@gmail.com / submit@ijcmas.com
Editor-in-chief: Dr.M.Prakash
Index Copernicus ICV 2017: 100.00
NAAS RATING 2018: 5.38

Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci.2019.8(3): 83-88
DOI: https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2019.803.013


Evaluation on the Efficacy of Modern Fungicides against Blast and Sheath Rot of Rice
Y.S. Balgude*, C.R. Kshirsagar and A.P. Gaikwad
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Agricultural Research Station, Lonvala, Tal –Moval, dist – Pune(MS),Pin -410401, India
*Corresponding author
Abstract:

The modern broad spectrum fungicides viz., Flusilazole 12.5% + Carbendazim 25% SC, Azoxystrobin 18.2 % + Difenoconazole 11.4 % w/w SC, Azoxystrobin 11% + Tebuconazole 18.3% w/w SC, Tricyclazole 18 % + mancozeb 62 % WP, Zineb 68% + Hexaconazole 4% WP, Trifloxystrobin 25% + Tebuconazole 50% WG, Mancozeb 50% + Carbendazim 25% WS and Fluxapyroxad 62.5g/l + Epoxiconazole 62.5g/l EC were tested against blast and sheath rot of rice. Three sprays of fungicide combination viz., trifloxystrobin 25% + tebuconazole 50 % (0.04 %) at 15 days interval starting first spray immediately after disease appearance were found to be most effective in management of leaf blast, neck blast, node blast and sheath rot diseases and thereby enhancing the grain yield in paddy. This was followed by it was followed by Azoxystrobin 11% + Tebuconazole 18.3% w/w SC and Flusilazole 12.5% + Carbendazim 25% SC.


Keywords: Rice, Blast. Sheath rot, Fungicides
Download this article as Download

How to cite this article:

Balgude, Y.S., C.R. Kshirsagar and Gaikwad, A.P. 2019. Evaluation on the Efficacy of Modern Fungicides against Blast and Sheath Rot of Rice.Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci. 8(3): 83-88. doi: https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2019.803.013