Follow
International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences (IJCMAS)
IJCMAS is now DOI (CrossRef) registered Research Journal. The DOIs are assigned to all published IJCMAS Articles.
Index Copernicus ICI Journals Master List 2019 - IJCMAS--ICV 2019: 96.39 For more details click here
National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS) : NAAS Score: *5.38 (2020) [Effective from January 1, 2020]For more details click here

Login as a Reviewer

Indexed in



National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS)
NAAS Score: *5.38 (2020)
[Effective from January 1, 2020]
For more details click here

ICV 2019: 96.39
Index Copernicus ICI Journals Master List 2019 - IJCMAS--ICV 2019: 96.39
For more details click here

See Guidelines to Authors
Current Issues

Original Research Articles

PRINT ISSN : 2319-7692
Online ISSN : 2319-7706
Issues : 12 per year
Publisher : Excellent Publishers
Email : editorijcmas@gmail.com / submit@ijcmas.com
Editor-in-chief: Dr.M.Prakash
Index Copernicus ICV 2018: 95.39
NAAS RATING 2020: 5.38

Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci.2017.6(8): 818-823
DOI: https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2017.608.103


In vitro Screening of Plant Extracts, Trichoderma harzianum and Carbendazim against Fusarium oxysporium f. sp. Lycopersici on Tomato
B. Sreenu* and Sunil Zacharia
Department of Plant Pathology, Naini Agricultural Institute, Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Allahabad- 200117, India
*Corresponding author
Abstract:

Fusarium oxysporum f. Sp lycopersici is the causal organism that causes wilt disease in tomato all over the world. The antifungal activity of aqueous extract of neem leaf (5%), ginger bulb (5%), Lantana camara (5%), Trichoderma harzianum (5%), carbendazim (0.01%) and combination of carbendazim+T. harzianum (0.01+5%) was investigated against Fusarium oxysporum f. sp lycopersici in vitro.The least growth of pathogen was recorded in Carbendazim (treated control) (94.00) followed by Neem leaf (35.20) followed by Lantana camara (31.11), ginger bulb (26.31) and there was no growth in carbendazim treatment in poison food technique. All treatments were significantly decrease disease incidence.


Keywords: Carbendazim, Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. Lycopersici, Neem leaf, T.harzianum.
Download this article as Download

How to cite this article:

Sreenu, B. and Sunil Zacharia. 2017. In vitro Screening of Plant Extracts, Trichoderma harzianum and Carbendazim against Fusarium oxysporium f.sp. Lycopersici on Tomato.Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci. 6(8): 818-823. doi: https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2017.608.103